Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 3/24/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
This position assists with professional development projects for the Teaching with Primary Sources grant at Metropolitan State University of Denver. The position is grant funded on a year-by-year basis.
This position assists with grant-related professional development projects. The position assists the Project Director and Coordinators with various tasks, including but not limited to: writing for social and traditional media, management of social media and other communications, interaction with variety of technical applications, data analysis and usability testing and assistance with day-to-day operations as needed. The successful candidate must have the ability to work with and be sensitive to the educational needs of a diverse urban population.
Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in writing and/or communication or related field is required.
The following are also required:
• A minimum of 3 years of experience working with online content development and strategic content delivery.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience related to both traditional and online writing and editing.
The preferred candidate should have experience in the following areas:
• Writing and editing experience with online, social, and traditional media formats.
• Working with digital media in a wide variety of traditional, web, and social media applications.
• Development and delivery of online content, including current knowledge of HTML and CSS.
• Management of social media brand, designing and implementing campaigns, and assessing results using a variety of analytical tools such as Google Analytics.
• Design and implementation of usability testing and related data analysis.
IMPORTANT: In order to be considered as an application you must apply via the online application system, www.musdenverjobs.com.
The position is grant funded on a year-by-year basis.
Official transcripts will be required of the candidate selected for hire.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.