Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 3/5/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
• Primary responsibility will be to monitor and troubleshoot the advanced computer network lab to ensure access for all project participants.
• Provide technical support, as needed, to participants and instructors when they are using the lab.
• Install, configure and maintain classroom’s lab equipment, including switches, routers, firewalls, security, etc.
• Implement and support the protocols (IP) for Cisco routers, switches and UC.
• Upgrade, install, test and evaluate hardware and software components as required.
• Install patches and resolve hardware/software related problems.
• Collaborate with all institutional departments for continuous assessment of classroom needs.
• Assist in the coordination all data migrations and implementations in concert with Cisco Director
• Willingness and ability to document knowledge and share with others
• Other duties as assigned
• Background in networking and telecommunications
• Associate’s degree in Networking
• A+ Certification
• CCNA Certification
During the application process, you may be required to attach a cover letter and/or resume. It is recommended that you have these documents ready to be attached electronically to the online application. This system accepts only MS Word or PDF attachments. Any employment with the College is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and drug screen.
Cuyahoga Community College is committed to attaining excellence through the recruitment and retention of a qualified and diverse workforce. Cuyahoga Community College is an equal employment/educational opportunity institution
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.