Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 8/22/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Department Nursing and Health Professions, Department of
Location Uintah Basin Campus
The Department of Nursing and Health Professions at Utah State University (USU) seeks a Professional Practice Assistant Professor of Nursing at the Uintah Basin Regional Campus in Vernal. This is a full- time 9?month benefited position beginning Fall of 2015.
This position fills the role of Professional Practice Assistant Professor within the USU Nursing Program. The successful candidate will work with faculty to teach undergraduate lectures, clinicals, and labs in the nursing program. Responsibilities may include coordination of clinics, curriculum development, teaching, professional engagement, community engagement and service. Courses are taught in person at the USU Uintah Basin Campus in Vernal, Utah.
- A Master’s degree in nursing
- A record of excellent teaching
- Ability to promote a positive and collaborative environment
- Licensed registered nurse in the State of Utah or eligible for licensure in the state
- Demonstrated ability in interpersonal, organizational, and technological skills
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- A doctoral degree with a graduate degree in nursing
- Three years’ experience in health care
- A minimum of three years of higher education experience
Review Date 03-13-2015
Position Close Date Open Until Filled
Salary $55,000 - $65,000, plus excellent benefits
See http://jobs.usu.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=61368 for more information and to apply online.
Requisition Number 055239
Employment in this position is contingent upon a satisfactory background check. Utah State University is an AA/EO Employer and encourages gender and ethnic diversity.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/yqg7565
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.