Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 8/9/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Saint Louis University, a Catholic, Jesuit institution, dedicated to student learning, research, health care, and service, is seeking applicants for a 12-month faculty appointment in the Program in Physical Therapy.
The University is a Carnegie Research University (high research activity) and currently employs over 3,000 full and part-time faculty and enrolls more than 13,000 students in the graduate, professional, and undergraduate programs. The Program in Physical Therapy is housed in the Doisy College of Health Sciences ( http://DoisyCollege.slu.edu). Faculty have access to classrooms and laboratories with state of the art teaching and research technologies. There are presently 19 faculty members in the Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) program, who engage in teaching and scholarship, and participate in service to the University, the profession, and the community.
Position: Tenure track, 12-month, full time faculty appointment
- Research (50% of workload) including application for internal and external grant funding - Teaching in clinical research & design, and evidence-based practice
- Participation in University, professional, and community service
- Academic doctoral degree (e.g. PhD, EdD)
- A defined research agenda with a record of peer-reviewed publications
- Successful record of grant funding
- Evidence of teaching experience at the university level
- Current physical therapist license in the United States, Puerto Rico or the US Virgin Islands
- Post-doctoral fellowship training
Rank and salary are dependent on qualifications and experience. Position is available July 1, 2015. Screening will begin on or after February 27, 2015 and will continue until the position is filled. All applications must be made online at https://jobs.slu.edu. Interested candidates must submit a cover letter, application and current curriculum vitae. Any questions regarding this position can be directed to:
Gretchen Salsich, PT, PhD, Search Committee Chair
Saint Louis University
Program in Physical Therapy
3437 Caroline Street
Saint Louis, MO 63104
Saint Louis University is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages nominations of and applications from women and minorities.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.