Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 2/18/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Thinking outside the box is essential for this position.
• Instructors will actively participate in development and implementation of safe, effective, and enjoyable fitness routines.
• Trainees will ensure the safe and proper use of all equipment involved.
• Administrative duties such as keeping track of client sessions are required.
• If you do not possess a certification from one of the following organizations: NASM, NSCA, AFAA, AE it will be expected that you actively attend study sessions in order to prepare for taking an ACE personal training certification examination.
Responsible for instructing specialty group exercise classes for faculty, staff, students, and members of the Saint Leo University Sports & Fitness Center.
• Provide excellent customer service in keeping with SLU Benedictine values.
Ability to interact with fellow students, faculty, and general public.
Certified in CPR/First Aid & Safety
High School Diploma or equivalent
Knowledge of specific exercise area
Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.