Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 7/19/2011.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
- Active participation in all recruitment functions (on and off campus);
- Reviewing and evaluating admissions files;
- Meeting with prospective students and making admissions presentations;
- Coordinating and planning on campus recruitment events;
- Supervising admissions ambassadors;
- Planning and implementing new student orientation.
- The role requires significant travel especially during the fall semester.
- The ideal candidate will also serve as a communications specialist for the department with responsibilities for: maintenance and improvement of law admissions websites, maximizing use of social networking media and other technology initiatives as marketing tools; development and implementation of electronic and print communication plan and materials for prospective students and applicants; assisting with maintenance of admissions database systems; assisting with the generation of statistical reports and data analysis.
- A bachelor's degree is required.
- Demonstrated excellence in written and oral communications is required.
- This individual must enjoy communicating the values and merits of the Law School and Quinnipiac University to a wide audience.
- This key role requires strong skills in the areas of organization, data analysis, web site management, social networking media, public speaking, interpersonal relations, and MS Office suite.
- A willingness to contribute to a team-oriented environment, multi-task, plan for and seamlessly integrate constantly shifting priorities and work with new social media technologies to support the goals of the admissions office will be important factors in the selection process.
- Candidates must have the ability to work some evenings/weekends, travel overnight and possess a valid driver's license.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.