Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 3/13/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Under the general direction of the Director of Undergraduate Student Services, the Decision Support Manager maintains responsibility for managing day-to-day business processes and data operations, as well as leading an administrative process team within the Enrollment and Online Programs division.
• Manages, trains, and develops a team of 2 or more analysts.
• Oversight of enrollment process data reporting and analysis, application processing, prospective student and applicant correspondences.
• Colleague and Salesforce Student Recruitment Manager reporting, file maintenance, information security and system administration.
• Coordinate with the management team to ensure performance assessments and reviews of direct reports are performed on schedule.
• Provide feedback on consistent application of guidelines and standards of procedure while researching and determining best practices that lead to process enhancements.
• Provide critical data and documentation needed for generation of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports reflecting performance of team.
• Provide recommendations on departmental policies and procedures to enhance service productivity.
• Demonstrate integrity and ethical behavior in working with confidential information.
• Interpret, apply and comply with university as well as federal, state and institutional regulations governing student financial aid; maintain current working knowledge of guidelines/regulations related to financial aid.
• Handle special projects as assigned by the Vice President of Enrollment and Online Programs.
• Oversee lead management process including auditing workflow and workforce analytics within Salesforce, as well as lead inquiry resources,(distribution/assignment, redistribution/reassignment) and all related reporting functions.
• Ensure through consistent auditing and coaching methods 100% compliance of all accreditation policies.
• Work collaboratively with all departments to ensure that retention, student satisfaction, and revenue objectives are achieved.
• Create and sustain a consistent culture of excellence, community and integrity.
• Assist in providing clear processes to ensure employees have a solid understanding of their roles and responsibilities.
• Ensure compliance with all Saint Leo policies and all federal, state and accreditation requirements.
Superior oral and written communication skills.
• Expert knowledge of systems databases, data analysis, MS Office and reporting fundamentals required.
• Superior organizational skills; ability to execute multiple objectives concurrently.
• Ability to engage with a variety of constituents (prospective and current students, alumni, faculty, etc.) from many different cultural backgrounds
• Ability and willingness to learn all necessary programs and systems in order to efficiently fulfill all divisional reporting needs.
• Ability and willingness to work evenings and weekends. Minimal travel required.
Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
• Three (3) or more years of progressive experience in a operations role, with at least two (2) years in a management position.
• Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
Master’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.