Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 6/17/2012.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Under direction of the Director of Admissions, the Assistant Director will oversee a wide variety of day to day operations associated with the Admissions Office, data entry and management, training, residency, international admissions, and the Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) program. This position works closely with employees at all levels, students, parents, and the public.
Essential Functions, Major Duties, and/or Accountabilities:
1. Assist in the direction of the Online and Paper Admissions Applications; troubleshoot any errors created during the admissions process.
2. Oversees the supervision of personnel, which includes training, enforcement of internal procedures and controls, and problem resolution; evaluates performance and makes recommendations for personnel actions; motivates employees to achieve peak productivity and performance.
3. Plan and implement a communication plan to best suit the needs of students and move them through the application and enrollment process.
4. Manage student information systems (Banner) and prepare/review admissions reports.
5. Manage department publications; assist in the collaboration with University Marketing to ensure materials are current and coordinating the University's Printing Services to ensure adequate amounts of printed materials.
6. Direct the WUE program including research of best practices and procedures in our region and implement new procedures and regulations as needed.
7. Perform other job related duties as assigned.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.