Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 3/29/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
INTEGRATED ENGINEERING FACULTY
North Central State College is accepting applications for a full-time, 9-month Integrated Engineering Faculty member. The position will begin Fall Semester (August 20, 2015).
Essential duties/responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Maintains minimum of 15 credit/18 contact hours of classroom or laboratory instruction per term and reflects a 40 hour work week.
• Meets with all classes as scheduled and provides the full component of instruction.
• Provides appropriate assistance and supervision to students in all classrooms or laboratories.
• Delivers instruction based on the learning objectives and course outcomes found in the official College syllabus.
• Develops and maintains appropriate course materials to be distributed to students.
• Maintains current knowledge and skills in the faculty member’s discipline and in teaching strategies.
• Holds at least four (4) office hours per week for student consultation and advisement.
• Maintains accurate academic records for all students.
• Maintains accurate attendance records for all students.
• Reports attendance information, midterm deficiencies, and final term grade to the Student Records Office in the manner and by the dates specified.
• Operates within the organizational structure and policies of the College.
• Attends departmental, divisional, and professional development meetings and other College activities as required.
• Attends graduation ceremonies and assists as requested.
• Assists the divisional dean, assistant dean, and/or program coordinator in maintaining an inventory of appropriate educational supplies and equipment.
• Maintains proper housekeeping and safety rules in laboratories and classrooms.
• Maintains security of College property.
• Serves on College committees.
• Performs community service including serving on and working with community organizations, area agencies, and /or advisory committees.
• Maintains proper housekeeping, safety, and security in laboratory and classroom.
• Assists in maintaining appropriate educational supplies and equipment in laboratory and classroom.
• Maintains professional relationships with students, peers, and staff to promote competence, education, and training related to program.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering area and willingness to complete Master’s degree within 5 years; Master’s degree preferred.
• Previous post-secondary teaching experience preferred.
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package that includes health/dental/vision insurance, state retirement system, tuition remission, and much more.
Please express your interest in this position by submitting a letter of application and resume to:
NORTH CENTRAL STATE COLLEGE
Attention: Human Resources
2441 Kenwood Circle, Mansfield, OH 44906
You may also apply online at: <a href="http://apptrkr.com/574379">http://www.ncstatecollege.edu</a>. Click on Jobs/Employment.
Resumes will be reviewed beginning 2/23/15
North Central State College is an Equal Employment Opportunity institution. We value campus diversity and demonstrate this in campus initiatives. We particularly encourage members of historically under-represented groups to apply.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.