Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 3/3/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Provides administrative support for the Department of Undergraduate Criminal Justice in the School of Education and Social Services
1. Prepare academic evaluations for use during advising and as a check for graduation requirements
2. Check course equivalents in appropriate databases
3. Resolve routine concerns between students and faculty
4. Answer the phone, direct incoming calls or inquiries
5. Coordinate order faculty files for clearances
6. Assist department chair with scheduling and preparing course transmittals, prepare adjunct contracts, run and review budget reports, requisitions for purchasing, process travel reimbursement reports, maintain and order office supplies, correspondence and mail
7. Use reporting system for gathering data that will assist department chair
8. Assist with meetings and retreats, use 25Live to schedule rooms, work with dining services to set up catering
9. Attend meetings and training sessions as required
10. Participates in University functions as appropriate
11. ROTC program – clerical assistance
12. NCAA – Proctor testing of coaches
13. Performs other duties as assigned by the Dean, Associate Dean, and/or the Chair of the Undergraduate Criminal Justice Program
Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks. The ability to work independently with little supervision. Must be self-motivated and demonstrate the ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
High School Diploma or equivalent and two year’s office related/clerical experience. Ability to use computer programs: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet, and Datatel.
Associates degree or higher preferred. Working knowledge of Saint Leo University a plus.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.