1. Prepares and delivers instruction to students in assigned modalities (including classroom, hybrid, online, etc.). Prepares instructional materials. Provides feedback on students' progress, including evaluation of student mastery of course and program outcomes.
2. Provides feedback to students in matters related to academic success in a timely manner.
3. Prepares and submits required documentation including course syllabi, student attendance, final course grades, and other information as requested or required by the college. Maintains and disseminates current information pertaining to services available to students throughout the college.
4. Is familiar with and maintains behavior and actions consistent with college policies.
5. Maintains professional development/growth according to personal needs and requirements for certification.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
Must have a Master's degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution with a major in English, literature or linguistics, applied linguistics, or a Master's degree + 18 graduate hours in English, literature or linguistics, applied linguistics from a regionally accredited institution.