Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 2/26/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Primary responsibilities will be in supporting faculty in effective instructional practice using classroom, video-conferencing, web-conferencing, and online learning management system technology. This includes providing consulting and training services to faculty in the development of effective teaching and learning strategies for face-to-face, blended, and online learning environments in one-on-one, small group, and large group settings; directing and developing programs for faculty to enhance the quality of instruction and incorporate learning-centered approaches into instruction including University-wide events; demonstrating use of instructional technology and instructional practices; and creating and maintaining print, multimedia, and web-based instructor-focused technical documentation.
• Provide consulting and training services to faculty in the development of effective teaching and learning strategies tor face-to-face, blended, and online learning environments.
• Provide a variety of professional development opportunities in one-to-one, small group, and large group settings to faculty concerning teaching and learning environments that emphasize active learning.
• Serve as a liaison/advocate between faculty and University Technology Services.
• Advise faculty, staff, and administrators through research and planning of technology upgrades and new equipment purchases for instructional settings.
• Advanced knowledge of instructional and emerging technologies.
• Advanced knowledge of Instructional design principles including learning theories, instructional models, motivational techniques, and instructional strategies
• Experience using video teleconferencing equipment in an instructional setting (Polycom preferred)
• Experience using web conferencing technology in an instructional setting (Blackboard Collaborate preferred)
• Experience using instructional technologies and in training others to use them effectively
• Experience developing online learning modules using standard instructional design authoring software
• Experience developing print, multimedia and web-based technical documentation related to instructional technology (Adobe Creative suite & Microsoft Office preferred)
• Experience managing instructional web pages and familiarity with principles of usability and accessibility (WordPress preferred)
• Teaching experience required with a preference for teaching in higher education
• Ability to work with faculty from a variety of subject areas
• Desire to work collaboratively in a values-based higher education environment
• Communicate effectively in both written and verbal form
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Master’s degree in Instructional Technology, Educational Technology, Instructional Design or related field from a regionally accredited institution.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.