Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 1/28/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
The Alumni and Parent Relations Assistant is a member of the Alumni & Parent Relations (APR) staff reporting to the Director of Alumni and Parent Relations. The Assistant is responsible for alumni relations, parent relations, volunteer management, and support of the overall mission and activities of the office and University Advancement Division.
• Assist the Director and Assistant Director of Alumni and Parent Relations in the planning and implementation of an annual schedule of programs and events to engage alumni, parents and friends of the University.
• Assist the Associate Director of Sustained Giving in planning, coordinating, and disseminating parent appeals for Sustained Giving according to agreed-upon annual giving calendar.
• Manage and direct accordingly parent requests and concerns; produce parent communications including e-newsletter; Serve as the staff liaison for the Parent Advisory Council.
• Develop, implement and oversee a comprehensive volunteer program
• Work with the Student Services and Admissions offices to develop and create opportunities for partnership to engage parents, students, and alumni through career mentoring, admissions referral assistance, etc.
• Assist in managing social media outlets pertaining to the University Alumni and Parents in order to engage, promote and connect alumni and parents with the University (Facebook, Twitter, Alumni Online Community, etc.).
• Represent the Division of University Advancement at academic, athletic and social events to help establish and maintain the concept of customer service to students, employees, alumni and visitors of Saint Leo University.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills and poise under pressure.
• Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
• Minimum one-two years of experience in alumni relations/advancement field.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.