Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 2/6/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
The Network Voice analyst is responsible for the development, maintenance, and security of the University telecommunications systems with a focus on voice systems administration and end-user support.
• Manage Campus VoIP telephony systems including telecommunications hardware and software configurations, database maintenance, and end-user devices and applications.
• Provide trouble-shooting and support for the Cisco VoIP systems located at all Saint Leo local and remote environments.
• Manage Call Accounting and Call Recording system.
• Assist with design, configuration, and installation of networks to be used for data and voice both on campus and at remote sites.
• Monitor telecomm/network traffic, usage, and performance to ensure optimal network operation and troubleshoot system failures, referring to vendor or technicians as appropriate.
• Provide secondary support of trouble tickets and related end-user voice support.
• Provide assistance and support as needed for implementation of the E911 environment.
• Work with Network and Telecommunication vendors.
• Provide secondary support to LAN/WAN environment.
• Work as member of Network team.
• Learn new technologies as required such as Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
• Perform other duties as directed by the Director and/or Assistant Director, Server and Network Services.
• Provide support outside normal working hours as needed.
• Associate Degree in appropriate field or equivalent work experience.
• Cisco CCNA Voice required.
• Knowledge of Cisco Unified Manager, Unity Connection, and Contact Center Express VoIP software.
• General knowledge of IP networking hardware and principles.
• Knowledge of telecommunications and networking services.
• Ability to communicate technical topics in an understandable form.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work in a team setting.
Must be able to work outside normal working hours as requested by the Director of Network and Service Services or the Assistant Director of Network Services.
Must be able to travel as needed.
Previous experience with Cisco VoIP systems including the UCC version 9.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.