Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 3/2/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Reporting to the Director of the Synchronous Learning Program, the Staff Coordinator will provide administrative and communication support in the development, application, and maintenance of the Synchronous Learning Program.
• Support the goals and vision of the Synchronous Learning Program.
• Act as liaison with University campus offices and centers regarding all phases of the Synchronous Learning Program.
• Perform duties related to faculty/student support, course scheduling, center support, faculty recruitment, program analytics and overall program administration.
• Monitor and track term schedules for VTT and ICC programs.
• Assist Instructional Technology with the coordination of faculty training and the student support website.
• Maintain open and regular communication with the Director related to all Synchronous Learning Program issues and potential solutions.
• Strong communication skills
• Demonstrate professionalism and maintain confidentiality
• Prioritize workload and perform in a fast-paced environment
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Desire to work collaboratively in a values-based higher education environment
High School Diploma or equivalent
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Knowledge and experience with Ellucian
• Technical support experience
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.