Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 2/26/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Provides administrative support for Social Sciences, First Year Experience, LEAP, and Honors Program.
1. Assist program directors/department chair with scheduling and preparing course transmittals.
2. Prepare adjunct contracts.
3. Run and review budget reports, requisitions for purchasing, maintain program records, order office supplies, correspondence and mail.
4. Use reporting system for gathering data to assist directors and chair.
5. Assist with meetings, retreats, and special programming; use R25 Live to schedule meetings and events.
6. Coordinate ordering faculty files for clearances.
7. Assist in supervision of student workers.
8. Maintain all updates/changes for catalog revisions.
9. Provide administrative support for Academic Program Reviews.
10. Answer the phone, answer incoming calls or inquiries.
11. Attend meetings and training sessions as required.
12. Resolve routine concerns of students and faculty.
13. Participate in university functions as appropriate.
14. Perform other duties as assigned by the Dean.
Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple tasks. Ability to work independently with little supervision. Must be self-motivated and demonstrate the ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
High School Diploma or equivalent plus two (2) years of related clerical experience. Ability to use computer programs Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet, and Datatel
Higher education administrative experience.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.