Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 5/31/2012.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
The following are the functions essential to performing this job:
• Teach undergraduate/ graduate courses including, but not limited to: Sport and Clinical Biomechanics, Human Anatomy, Principles of Resistance Exercise
• Oversee/ instruct laboratory sessions in biomechanics, cadaver anatomy, and principles of resistance exercise
• Develop multiple undergraduate and graduate courses in biomechanics
• Play an integral role in a new instructional/ laboratory facility design
• Advise undergraduate majors in Exercise Science and Clinical Physiology
• Advise and mentor graduate students
• Participate in University/College/Department/Professional committees.
• Engage in university, departmental and community service
• Participate in curriculum and program development.
• Engage in research and scholarly activities.
• Participate in writing and procurement of grants
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.