Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 5/30/2012.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
The following are the functions essential to performing this job:
• Instruct courses at both undergraduate and graduate (masters) levels in applied
human physiology topics such as metabolism, cardiovascular, and exercise
physiology; sport nutrition; clinical populations; research methods; and statistical
• Oversee/ instruct physiology laboratory sessions that include clinic population case-studies such as obesity, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease, exercise interventions for healthy and non-healthy populations, nutritional manipulation strategies for performance and cadaver anatomy.
• Participate in a new instructional/ laboratory facility design
• Advise undergraduate majors in Exercise Science and Clinical Physiology
• Advise and mentor graduate students
• Participate in University/College/Department/Professional committees.
• Engage in university, departmental and community service
• Participate in curriculum and program development.
• Engage in research and scholarly activities.
• Participate in writing and procurement of grants
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.