Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 10/28/2012.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
This is a part-time position at 28 hours per week. These hours will be worked Monday - Thursday; set schedule TBD.
The Department of Health Education is responsible for providing appropriate evidence based prevention and health promotion information and programming on a number of topics of concern to college aged students: substance abuse and addiction, stress management, eating disorders, and nutrition, sexual and reproductive health, violence prevention and mental health education.
The Health Education and Prevention Specialist will work working collaboratively with Dean of Student Affairs Office, Residential Life, Athletics, Fraternity and Sorority Affairs, student groups and others on providing effective health programming and education to the campus. He or she will do regular outreach, programming and education for various constuencies and groups on campus, including residents, athletics, fraternities and sororities and ethnic and racial minorities. He or she will also participate in student orientation and be a member of campus wide committees.
* Master's degree in public health or related field
* Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience
* Computer fluency including understanding of social media
* Basic survey/evaluation methods
* Understanding of Health Communications
* Must successfully pass a CORI check
* Background in providing programming, education and information on alcohol and drug abuse and violence prevention and treatment.
* Excellent communication skills; understanding of health promotion and experience with a college aged population all important.
Special Work Schedule Requirements:
Occasional evening and weekend hours needed.
Tufts University is an AA/EO employer and actively seeks candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/4n84vps
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.