Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 3/2/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
The Coordinator provides professional support for the staff of the Instructional Technology department and maintains accurate and timely records concerning the department’s activities, contracts, procurement, assets and strategic plans.
• Supports the planning, organizing and compiling of interpretive reports and statistical information.
• Organizes and maintains the department filing system.
• Coordinates meetings and travel arrangements.
• Manages purchase requisitions, budget expenditures/balance reports.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Assistant Vice President.
• Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• The ability to work independently with little supervision.
• Must be self-motivated and demonstrate the ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
• Demonstrate computer literacy to include usage of Microsoft Excel and Word and knowledge of internet resources.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
AA or equivalent from a regionally accredited university.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.