Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 1/2/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Assist coordination of staff assistants at multiple locations.
Manage textbooks and instructional materials for faculty.
Manage overall office operations.
Capable of making independent decisions.
Excellent oral and written communications skills.
Excellent skills for dealing with external and internal customers.
Responsible for the billing process for tuition assistance for military and civilians.
• Classroom procurement and designation for built course schedules
• Daily retrieval, receipt documenting, and distribution of all Center mail
• Assisting Director with processing new hire paperwork
• Managing and administering Tuition Assistance,and Sponsor billing
• Procuring base clearances for all new Faculty; administer to renewal of clearances for active, existing Faculty
• Oversee the ordering of office forms, office supplies and equipment
Knowledge of higher education; ability to work in a team environment, ability to prioritize work, management time and use computer programs.
Bachelor’s degree required, Masters (preferred).
Bachelors degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
Masters preferred from regionally accredited college or university.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.