Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 10/24/2012.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Paris, Other / Non-US, France, 75749
The Office of Tufts Programs Abroad maintains Tufts’ own undergraduate study-abroad programs in Chile, China, Ghana, Hong Kong, Japan, London, Madrid, Oxford, Paris, and Tübingen (Germany) and facilitates students’ participation in non-Tufts study-abroad programs throughout the world. About 45% of the Tufts junior class (about 600 individuals) studies abroad for a semester or a full academic year. The Tufts-in-Paris program enrolls about 35 students per year (about 15 for the full year and about 20 for the spring semester only).
The Resident Director serves as Tufts University’s representative with regard to the Tufts in Paris program. She/he assists Tufts students in Paris regarding course registration and reports registration and grades to Tufts. He/she identifies and monitors French host families. She/he participates in the selection of exchange students from French institutions (Paris I, Paris III and Institut d’Etudes Politiques) applying to come to Tufts University and advises them. The Resident Director arranges for up to four in-house academic courses. He/she supervises a staff of 6-8 (including administrative staff, instructors of in-house courses, and tutors).
* Master’s degree
* Five (5) years of college or university teaching and/or advising experience in French and American settings
* Microsoft Word, Excel
* Native or near-native fluency in French and English. The position requires experience in extracurricular student affairs advising and administration, including financial management
* The candidate must be legally authorized to work in France
* Ph.D. or equivalent preferred. At least five (5) years’ teaching experience in French language, literature and/or culture is preferred.
Special Work Schedule Requirements:
* The Resident Director must be available evenings and weekends as needed to handle student emergencies and when accompanying students on educational travel.
Tufts University is an AA/EO employer and actively seeks candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Apply Here : http://www.Click2Apply.net/kncjwb5
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.