Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 4/25/2012.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Under the direction of Assistant Director Prospective Student Services (PSS), the Graphic Designer Prospective Student Services will: design and create printed and electronic materials for UVU recruitment programs; design and produce professional illustrations and layouts for use in university recruitment publications; assist in production of recruitment events.
Essential Functions, Major Duties, and/or Accountabilities:
1.Plan and implement graphic design for PSS on-line and in print
2. Design department materials using quality design including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
3. Represent UVU in presentations, events, referral, and follow-up for prospective students.
4. Produce professional illustrations by hand and on the computer
5. Work effectively with vendors as well as create budgets for projects
6. Communicate with other departments effectively
7. Create focus groups for student insight on PSS marketing materials
8. Coordinate with University Marketing creative services to conceptualize and fulfill marketing and ad campaigns
9. Help maintain UVU branding to ensure proper usage on advertising materials
10. Demonstrate flexibility with creative design and time tables
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.