Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 12/5/2011.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR A DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE ADMISSIONS AT OUR NEW CAMPUS IN KENDALL. FLORIDA.
HELP CHANGE A LIFE TODAY!
FLORIDA CAREER COLLEGE is more than just a college!... for students and employees it is a way of life, a mindset, and an understanding that you can do more, achieve more and go farther in your career. With an institutional philosophy geared toward the belief that all students should be treated as individuals and encouraged to develop at their highest potential, Florida Career College takes its obligation to provide a well-rounded education that will enhance the graduate‚s professional career very seriously.
We are currently looking for a like-minded individual who shares this philosophy to join our Team. If you bring the initiative and self-motivation along with a true desire to work hard and succeed then we want to hear from you.
FLORIDA CAREER COLLEGE has been changing the lives of Floridians since 1982 with career programs designed to prepare our students for success. If you are looking for a position that can be rewarding both financially and emotionally, we may be your answer.
We seek a results-oriented sales professional to manage educational sales at our new campus opening in Kendall, FL. We are also accepting resumes for future openings that may occur at our S FL, Tampa campuses
Primary focus will be to lead the expansion and overall growth of Florida Career College by implementing the goals and objectives of the Admissions Department. This position is responsible for serving as liaison to and working in close collaboration with other departments to achieve admissions goals.
This proactive individual will serve as both an Admissions Representative and the Director of Admissions at the local campus. As Director of Admission the individual oversees, in conjunction with the Executive Director and the Associate Director of Admissions, implementation of corporate admissions policies and admission department compliance at the campus. The DOA supervises and manages the day-to-day operations of the Admissions Department, including: student recruitment, following admissions procedures, providing training and oversight directed by corporate policy and general enrollment operations. In addition, the DOA monitors all Admissions staff with regard to, inquiries, conversions, enrollments, and takes the appropriate steps to ensure goals are met while the department remains compliant with corporate policy and procedure.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Performs as an Admissions Representative:
• Act as contact for prospective students seeking information for admissions.
• Develop new leads through referral and networking.
• Obtain the necessary information from inquiries to be used for marketing research and follow-ups.
• Provide information to inquiries by phone or in-person on College’s programs, related industries and careers.
• MailCollege’s information to all inquiries.
• Perform follow-up (callbacks) to inquiries by phone and/or emails to follow through on student enrollment.
• Schedule admissions interviews.
• Interview prospective students to assess their educational needs and explain the benefits and objectives of the College programs.
• Deliver presentations and use provided marketing materials to promote the College.
• Conduct tours of the College.
• Perform required clerical work (data entry and documentation) in the areas of admissions and records as required in the enrollment process.
• Follow established procedures for I-20 (International students) and career enhancement enrollments.
• Attend training for product knowledge and continued professional development.
• Attend College’s, marketing and industry events.
• Attend all required meetings.
Performs as Director of Admissions:
• Oversee and implement all Admissions procedures, including corporate policy and procedure.
• Coordinate all student recruitment, on and off campus.
• Work with the Executive Director on the overall admissions strategies.
• Implement corporate I-20 (International Student) enrollment procedures.
• Collaborate with the Executive Director to recruit and train new Admissions Representatives.
• Monitor lead production and flow.
• Maintain appropriate level of follow-up (callbacks) contact.
• Monitor interviews and phone calls to provide constructive feedback in order to ensure Admissions Representatives meet their objectives and are compliant with corporate policy and procedure.
• Discuss and review difficult inquiry calls and make recommendations.
• Assure all data entry, applications and forms associated with the enrollment are processed accurately and timely.
• Prepare weekly Admissions reports to discuss concerns, successes and goal attainments.
• Maintain a positive attitude and a team approach within the department.
• Motivate and manage the Admissions Team to overachieve all marketing goals.
• Motivate and monitor under-performing personnel and provide additional training and/or make recommendations for appropriate action.
• Review training needs and assist in conducting on-going training sessions.
• Assist in coordinating all high school and other local recruitment and marketing events.
• Supervise and evaluate Admissions staff.
• Manage work schedules.
• Travel to campuses, as necessary.
• Perform other job-related responsibilities as requested by the Executive Director.
• MUST HAVE 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE as Director of College Admissions for a private
post-secondary school to be considered for this position.
• Energetic, dynamic and motivating individual to bring Admissions Department to the next level.
• Ability to hire, train, inspire, lead and organize a team of representatives is necessary.
• Must possess a two-year college degree or 2 years of supervisory/management experience with a High school diploma or equivalent.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal and telephone communication skills, self-initiative organizational skills and the drive to succeed.
• Local candidates preferred.
• Forward resume with salary requirements.
EOE/Drug Free Workplace.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.