Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 1/30/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Develop master syllabi, lesson plans, assignments, power points,tests, and labs for ShaleNET credit coursework. Duties will include changing modalities of existing classes to web delivery as well as new class development. Update existing coursework (lecture and lab) to reflect acquisition of new technology. Be willing to pursue professional development and participate in college activities.
• Maintain communication with Regional Hub Coordinator to effectively communicate consortium requirements and needs as required.
• Work collaboratively with the Hub Coordinator on the delivery of credit curriculum for the ShaleNET program including the Well Site Trainer and integration with the AST2 “InventorCLOUD” distance-learning interface, matching Simtronics Software simulation and knowledge of Microsoft Suite in compliance with Stark State College Policies and Procedures.
• Assist/collaborate with the ShaleNET Support Technician to ensure delivery of the laboratory curriculum.
• Assist in the maintenance of records in compliance with the requirements of the State of Ohio, ShaleNET Consortium Agreement and the Department of Labor.
• Assist in maintaining a safe and professional classroom and laboratory environment.
• Collaborate with the Oil and Gas Program Coordinator and the ShaleNET Hub Coordinator to ensure required classroom materials and training equipment are available as required.
• Attend and take an active role in Stark State College community, cultural and social events.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
The DOL ShaleNET grant has funding for full-time content area delivery and preparation of credit curriculum. This is a grant-funded position and continuation is dependent upon availability of grant funds.
Equal Employment Opportunity: It is the policy of Stark State College to ensure equal employment opportunity in accordance with Ohio Revised Code and all applicable federal regulations and guidelines. Employment discrimination against employees and applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, military status, pregnancy, disability, age, genetic information, or sexual orientation is illegal.
Associate of Applied Science with industry experience or Bachelor’s degree in engineering or Master in Geology or Environmental Health & Safety.
Two years college instructor experience in oil and gas or engineering required.
|Licensure or Certification Requirements:|
3-5 years college instructor experience; experience with WEB delivery and College Credit Plus.
Applicant must have excellent communication and organizational skills. Ability to use technology including MS Office programs and internet-delivered materials required.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.