Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 6/2/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Assistant Vice Provost for Online Strategic Enrollment Management
University of San Francisco
The University of San Francisco, a Jesuit Catholic university, is searching for an innovative and dedicated individual to lead digital strategy and performance marketing for online and University enrollment services. The position reports to the Vice Provost for Strategic Enrollment Management and is guided by the University’s Mission, Vision, and Values. The successful candidate will have a broad understanding of the competitive challenges, technological opportunities, and digital marketing, lead acquisition, and cutting-edge strategic enrollment management practices in this rapidly changing higher education landscape. The University is looking for an individual who will lead with creativity, dynamism, integrity, and inclusiveness, engendering a team approach. The Assistant Vice Provost will supervise a director and assistant director of lead acquisitions, will build online recruitment infrastructure, and will oversee marketing activities, drive lead acquisition, design and develop initiatives, key analytics, and tests that improve performance from lead generation and conversion to enrollment.
The University of San Francisco is recognized nationally and internationally as a leading Jesuit Catholic urban university with a global perspective. Established as San Francisco’s first institution of higher education in 1855, the University is deeply embedded in the city of San Francisco. The University serves approximately 10,000 undergraduate, graduate, and professional students in Arts and Sciences, Education, Law, Management, and Nursing and Health Professions.
Partnering closely with the Vice Provost for Strategic Enrollment Management and Vice Provost for Online Education, the Assistant Vice Provost for Online Strategic Enrollment Management will provide leadership to improve the university’s current and future admissions outlook at all levels. The Assistant Vice Provost has direct responsibility for guiding the university to achieve optimal new student enrollment across all online programs, as well as all areas of enrollment communications.
The Assistant Vice Provost will be expected to:
• Develop advertising and digital marketing strategy to drive online leads and enrollment
• Provide motivation and direction to online lead acquisition and recruitment managers and directors, holding the team accountable for meeting enrollment goals
• Research best practices for performance marketing, SEM, SEO, and ecommerce trends
• Develop business cases for major initiatives, build scalable processes, and develop effective planning and forecasting
• Develop and monitor key analytics along the lead acquisition to enrollment funnel
• Lead cross-functional initiatives to achieve measurable enrollment results with online and offline marketing, collaborating with the academic schools and colleges as well as the offices of Communication and Marketing, International Relations, and Online and Technology-facilitated Education
• With enrollment services, design and develop tests and initiatives that improve conversion through the lead to enrollment funnel
• Provide leadership in the disciplines of organic and paid search, increasing ROI of ad spend and reducing cost per student
• Develop strategy with the team to increase lead volume and the quality of SEM campaigns
• Analyze data to make data-driven decisions using both fundamental and innovative ways to achieve online enrollment goals;
• Continually reassess the effectiveness of online recruitment activities and initiatives while making appropriate adjustments in order to proactively respond to market forces and institutional priorities;
• Develop strong relationships across the university, so that strategic enrollment management in general and online enrollment specifically serves as an institution-wide resource to meet larger strategic goals, and so that the department is continuously aware and responsive to assisting other deans, departments, and programs to achieve their enrollment goals;
• Employ new and existing technologies in support of both an efficient operation and an impactful marketing effort; Encourage frequent personal interactions with prospective online students by actively involving members of the USF community in a collective approach to recruitment and admissions and successfully harnessing the opportunities that technology provides for “virtual interactions;”
• Foster a “recruit to retain and graduate” philosophy;
• Supervise team work with affiliates and third-party relationships
• Supervise team SEO optimization, landing page construction and testing, site architecture, content and keyword research and testing
• Lead online contact strategies and customer experience
• Supervise, coordinate, and build infrastructure for online recruitment
• Promote collaboration and clear, frequent communication ; and,
• Other duties as assigned
• Master’s degree in relevant field required; terminal degree (Ph.D., Ed.D, MBA, etc.) preferred
• Five or more years of progressively responsible leadership and experience working in strategic enrollment management or strategic digital marketing and lead acquisition
• A breadth of experience in online and digital enrollment management and a strong understanding of the use of current and emerging technologies
• Ability to provide strong leadership while engendering trust and exhibiting excellence and transparency
• Ability to engage staff in building on past successes while fostering change
• Knowledge of national and international trends and developments in digital and online lead generation, performance marketing, recruitment, customer service and analytics, enrollment analysis, and reporting
• Outstanding oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to listen and collaborate
• Success in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships across a variety of constituencies
• Commitment to the Vision, Mission, and Core Values of the University and to an organization culture marked by trust, integrity, ethics, inclusiveness, professionalism, and respect for diversity in all its forms.
• Knowledge, integrity, inclusiveness, and energy to lead the online admissions and enrollment communications function of the University of San Francisco;
• A positive, cooperative, and collaborative leadership style;
• Demonstrated success in building and mentoring an exceptional team that is analytical, responsive, innovative, and outcomes-oriented;
• A strong commitment to serve the University’s stakeholders both on-campus and off-campus with a results-oriented approach.
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: http://apptrkr.com/552825
The University of San Francisco is an equal opportunity institution of higher education. As a matter of policy, the University does not discriminate in employment, educational services and academic programs on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age (except minors), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition (cancer-related and genetic-related) and disability, and the other bases prohibited by law. The University reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities under the law.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.