Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 2/26/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Director of Institutional Research
• Master’s degree with emphasis on quantitative research/statistics or information technology management, doctoral degree strongly preferred.
• Demonstrated knowledge of how information is organized, evaluated , accessed, integrated, presented, and used to understand problems and issues.
• 3-5 years of experience in project management of multiple staff projects, preferably in higher education.
• A minimum of five years of experience directing research/evaluation activities for a higher education institution/organization.
• Experience preparing and analyzing statistical reports and the ability to communicate analysis to a broad audience.
• Proven leadership skills to initiate, establish and foster communication and teamwork
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships within a diverse population and with those from various cultural backgrounds
• Strong and effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Knowledge of reporting systems and demonstrated high-level technical abilities.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects with careful attention to detail.
• Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience, showing progressive increase in responsibilities.
• Three years as a Director of Institutional Research can be substituted for supervisory experience.
• Strong quantitative experience using SPSS, or SAS, required
• Experience in Datatel Colleague/Ellucian preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assess, define and implement a college reporting plan that assures accurate and timely data to inform decisions
• Create a project management structure that assures timely and accurate response to required reporting by state and federal organizations. This should provide staff ongoing access to report accomplishments of tasks and to monitor overall work schedule.
• Develop and implement techniques to optimize the efficiency and effectiveness of data collection, research and reporting activities.
• Design and conduct research and evaluations that will assess the effectiveness of college sponsored initiatives or activities.
• Oversight of the college data warehouse and BI reporting
• Develop proactive and progressive policies, procedures and systems to deliver timely and useful data to state and federal agencies along with college data used to inform campus data based decision making.
• Assure ad hoc requests and special analyses of college initiatives are completed in a timely manner.
• Provide day to day supervision of the Research Analysts and Research Technicians.
Anne Arundel Community College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/yzbdjqm
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.