Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 11/11/2014.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
• Provides and assists current and prospective students with access to My Tri-C Space and
• Schedules appointments for student orientation and walk-in requests
• Suggests interdepartmental referrals
• Greets and handles the check-in process for students
• Screens and maintains walk-in requests
• Answers questions and inquiries from students, prospective students and counselors
• Submits electronic notifications to counselor
• Supplies customer service functions to students pertaining to online orientation
• Answer questions for assessment and course enrollment
• Maintains and inputs student information in the scheduling and reservation system
• Removes orientation holds in the system
• Provides administrative support by retrieving and preparing routine counseling documents,
performs record searches and conducts reminder phone calls for orientation sessions
• Maintains Counseling Center records and counseling schedules
• Inputs, retrieves, scans and images documents into the Banner system
• Works collaboratively to ensure counselor access to students’ academic records
• Enters counselor schedules and monitors change requests
• Participates in cross-training and technology training within the Counseling Department
• Attends Office of Training and Development customer care workshops
• Enhances center communication among staff members, counselors and director by
communicating concerns constructively and respectfully
• Performs other re lated duties as assigned within the scope of the job classification and assigned
• High School diploma or GED
• Minimum of two years of clerical experience in an office environment
• Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication and problem solving skills
• Skills in keyboarding, basic grammar, math, and basic level word processing (MS Word)
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent organizational skills
• Experience working in a high volume customer service atmosphere
• Sensitivity to respond appropriately to the needs of a diverse population
• Associate’s degree
• Experience in Banner navigation
• Experience working in a higher education environment
Between the standard College hours of business 8:30-5pm, Monday through Friday.
This is a Part-time 1199/SEI) Bargaining Unit position, Grade 05.
During the application process, you may be required to attach a cover letter and/or resume. It is recommended that you have these documents ready to be attached electronically to the online application. This system accepts only MS Word or PDF attachments.
Cuyahoga Community College is committed to attaining excellence through the recruitment and retention of a qualified and diverse workforce. Cuyahoga Community College is an equal employment/educational opportunity institution
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.