Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 4/25/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Provides creative, web development, photography, video & event project management support for the Office of Strategic Communications.
1. Manage, establish and communicate project timelines and budgets to external vendors and internal university stakeholders.
2. Establish project management policies and procedures in order to increase efficiency and productivity while ensuring all project deliverables are delivered to the client on time every time.
3. Supervise project manage procedures and implementation of marketing and communications projects including (but not limited to) digital advertising, print advertising, direct mail marketing, brochures, video and PowerPoint presentations, events and all university internal communications.
4. Improve project management structure, processes and efficiencies to ensure all projects are completed on time and clients are satisfied with the completed product.
5. Manage projects to capture project requirements, timelines and determine how best OSC can assist with university departments’ unique needs and goals.
6. Coordinate the development of creative print and digital content including copy, layout and images to ensure the appropriate marketing identity, tone, style are in compliance with university marketing brand specifications by monitoring quality control proofing rounds.
7. Manage WorkZone project management system to ensure all tasks, deadlines and communication are properly assigned and
organized utilizing the creative coding and categorizing naming conventions.
8. Manage WorkZone project management system operations input as well as facilitate technical assistance and training for OSC team members.
9. Manage weekly WorkZone project reports for OSC Marketing Unit directors.
10. Lead weekly project production meetings.
1. Serve as a resource to instruct university colleagues on how to use Google calendar for promotion and marketing of university wide events on web home page.
2. Assist in posting web updates on an as needed basis via WordPress.
3. Provide back-up WordPress technical support as needed.
1. Manage all copy edit quality control rounds and communicate to designer to execute changes and provide final to AVP & CMO.
2. Assist in securing print, web and video content for design and ensure all verbiage speaks university wide marketing voice.
1. Coordinate print project with outside design/printing agencies.
2. Prepare, sort and filter all monthly information session postcard excel mail and email data lists and coordinate monthly information session card mailing.
3. Monitor proper use of University Identity Manual specifications in all printed, copy and web projects through creative and web quality control team.
Marketing Assistant/Student Worker Supervisor:
1. Train, manage, and supervise department marketing assistant and/or student workers.
2. Help supervise department work assignments and deadline due dates to ensure structure and procedures are followed in order to maintain the most efficient department work flow.
Other duties as deemed necessary by supervisor.
Bachelor’s degree required. Masters preferred. Previous project management experience. Strong attention to detail. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
5 years of progressive experience in administrative and or clerical support. Sales and marketing background highly desirable. Demonstrated experience in project management, publications, production and marketing within higher education environment highly desirable.
The hiring range for this position is dependent upon qualifications and departmental equity. Benefits of employment include a comprehensive health and welfare plan, tuition remission program for employee, spouse and dependent children and a generous 10% contribution to the University’s 403B retirement plan.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.