Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 11/11/2014.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
This position provides administrative support to the School of Education and the Program Assistant I (Office and Fiscal Manager).
Maintain School of Education inventory, personnel information and other databases; update email distribution lists; maintain copier/scanner database codes; place work requests for copiers and order copier supplies; assist with classroom and suite reorganizations; order and track door key assignments; maintain fob access matrix and ensure appropriate access for employees; enter and monitor non-billable facilities and housekeeping work requests; coordinate phone and jack changes; monitor promotional item distribution; and assist with events and other projects as needed.
Review mileage forms for accuracy; order business cards; assist with office supply distribution; and draft, route, and monitor affiliate compensation letters, spreadsheets, and part-time reports.
10% Student Support
Manage student traffic in the Secondary, K-12, and Educational Technology Department and provide assistance to students seeking general information about the School of Education.
10% Data Support
Assist in the preparation of data reports such as those relating to enrollment, faculty schedules, alumni, copy counts, and credit hour production.
10% Faculty/Staff Support
Explain operational processes to faculty and staff; provide assistance with copiers and printers; manage loaning of temporary parking passes; and assist with other issues as needed.
• Three years of experience working in an office environment
• Three years of experience using Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
• Demonstrated experience organizing and maintaining electronic and paper files
• Experience operating copier, scanner, multi-line telephone, and voice mail systems
• Experience working in collaboration with supervisors, clients and vendors
• Experience working under rules of confidentiality in an office environment
• Experience creating reports and meeting deadlines
• One year of experience providing front desk customer service
• Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Access, or similar database system
• Experience applying accounting policies, processes, and procedures
• Experience in a higher education setting
• Applicant must possess ability to organize and pay attention to detail
IMPORTANT: In order to be considered as an applicant you must apply visa the online application system, www.msudenverjobs.com.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.