Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 4/21/2012.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
The Executive Director of Non-Traditional Enrollment Services reports directly to the provost. This senior administrative staff leadership position serves to establish and provide cohesive vision, leadership, and strategic direction for the newly created Office of Non-Traditional Enrollment. This position is responsible to ensure seamless service and effective communication to both internal and external clientele and support the recruitment and enrollment needs of all programs within the School of Adult and Professional Studies and all non-residential undergraduate programs offered by APU’s schools and colleges.
• Providing direct leadership and oversight of Non-Traditional Admissions, Student Financial Services, and Registrar.
• Creating and driving vision and overarching strategic planning for Non-Traditional Enrollment.
• Collaboration with the Academic Deans, the Associate Vice President for Academic Enrollment, the Executive Director of Regional Centers, and other key university leaders to ensure a cohesive recruitment and admissions strategy for non-traditional programs.
• Responsibility for maintaining consistency in policy and practice with the Undergraduate and Graduate Enrollment arms of the university.
• Serving as a member of the Provost’s Staff and the University’s Administrative Leadership Team.
• Leadership and development of the Non-Traditional Enrollment Management Team.
• Responsibility for partnering with university leadership to ensure that all areas of enrollment management are effectively communicating and supporting the goals of the university.
• Representing the University at designated committees, taskforces, conferences, and events.
• Additional duties and projects as assigned.
The successful candidate will possess a master's degree and at least seven to ten years of progressively responsible experience in enrollment management including demonstrated success in developing and meeting enrollment projections. Experience in enrollment reporting, recruitment and admissions strategy, and knowledge or experience with financial aid awarding and financial aid counseling is preferred. Experience in operations management, marketing, recruitment, and working with adult learners is also desired. The successful candidate will have demonstrated leadership skills, the ability and experience to create and implement student-centered programs and services, the ability to successfully develop, interpret, and apply policy and regulations in a complex university setting, demonstrated success in collaborating within all levels of the institution, and the ability to work effectively with an ethnically and culturally diverse campus community. A demonstrated ability to successfully lead institutional growth and change initiatives is also strongly desired.
Applicants must submit a completed Azusa Pacific University faculty employment application to:
Mark Stanton, Ph.D., A.B.P.P., provost
Azusa Pacific University
PO Box 7000
Azusa, CA 91702-7000
Phone: (626) 815-2076
Review of applications will begin immediately, and the position will remain open until filled. For more information, visit http://www.apu.edu/provost/employment/.
Azusa Pacific University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, disability, or status as a veteran in any of its policies, practices, or procedures. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.