Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 11/29/2014.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
The assistant to the president for planning and evaluation is responsible for planning and program evaluation at the University. This includes providing guidance and support to senior leaders in strategic planning, academic planning, enrollment planning and facilities planning; setting enrollment targets and educational outcome goals; tracking our performance in achieving these goals and conducting analytic research to further their attainment; collaborating with academic student success efforts such as our First Year Experience and various academic support programs; and evaluating these and other programming efforts. The Assistant to the President for planning and evaluation oversees the office of institutional effectiveness and planning.
1. Serve as member of president's executive cabinet and provide direction and support to president and vice presidents in setting and aligning our various strategic plans
2. Work with leaders across the university and the board of trustees to set institutional and area goals and monitor our progress in achieving these goals
3. Conduct rigorous analytic research in support of achieving our goals, including research on our market and competitors, the admissions funnel, the impact of financial aid on enrollment outcomes, retention, academic performance and progression, and the various programs designed to foster student success
4. Lead efforts to create an evidence-based culture at the university and serve as resource to deans, department chairs, faculty and non-academic units as they seek to better understand our students and the impact of their programs
5. Manage offices of institutional research and planning & effectiveness
6. Works with academic departments and deans to conduct program reviews
7. Presents and provides data to the executive cabinet with regard to various strategic issues for the university
Experience with one or more planning and evaluation approaches, such as SMART goals, Logic Models, Balanced Scorecards,process modeling, etc.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Please apply online and attach resume and cover letter.
Employment is contingent upon a completed background check satisfactory to the University. Internal candidates are not subject to background check.
Salem State University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Persons of color, women and persons with disabilities are strongly urged to apply.
Please Note: If there is no application deadline associated with a position, it may come down at any time. Once a posting is removed, additional applications will not be accepted.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/27y26qp
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.