Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 8/7/2012.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
The Office of the Vice President is responsible for the overall administration of the Operations Division encompassing Facilities Services, Public and Environmental Health and Safety, Dining Services, University Space Management and Planning, and Real Property Services.
Reporting to the Vice President of Operations, the Director of Administration and Finance serves as senior leader overseeing the complex financial and administrative functions for the Operations Division encompassing Public and Environmental Safety, Dining and Business Services, and Facilities Services on all Tufts campuses. Financial management includes:
• operating and capital budget development, periodic projections and year end closeout;
• financial analysis and planning;
• financial controls and compliance, policies and procedures;
• and management of all divisional accounting and information systems services.
The Director of Administration and Finance's administrative oversight includes the promulgation of and compliance with the university's business policies and controls, business management, evaluation, monitoring and planning. This position serves as the primary contact for the division with Finance, UIT, Human Resources and school fiscal officers.
• Bachelor's degree in finance, business or related disciplines
• Five plus (5+) years of related experience
• Must be skilled in Microsoft Office, familiar with Enterprise Management Systems such as PeopleSoft and experienced in using financial management software
• Significant experience in financial management, proven skills in problem solving, excellent judgment, exceptional communication and collaboration skills, attention to detail, and strong analytical skills
• Demonstrated experience in developing and fostering positive relationships with diverse constituencies in a highly decentralized, consensus oriented environment
Ten (10) years of experience are preferred. A graduate degree in business, finance, or operations is highly desirable. Experience in management of related operations to those in the Operations Division or in an educational institution is a plus.
Special Work Schedule Requirements:
Must be available to the Vice President of Operations through electronic communication beyond normal business hours as needed.
Tufts University is an AA/EO employer and actively seeks candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Apply Here : http://www.Click2Apply.net/26p2tzg
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.