Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 10/8/2014.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
• Maintains records, prepares various financial reports, documents, analyses, invoices, and assists with monthly, quarterly and annual closing processes.
• Assists internal and external auditors in their work related to assigned accounts.
• Posts journal entries where indicated.
• Implements policies and procedures for maintaining an accurate reconciliation of receivables and related records, student accounts, third party accounts, and other general ledger accounts.
• Answers student, customer, and other external and internal inquiries concerning account and/or report information.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Associates degree in Accounting or Business
• Two years related experience and/or training
• Ability to perform bank reconciliation, bank deposit and petty cash
• Ability to apply common principles of accounting and college level mathematical concepts
• Excellent verbal, written and customer service skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Keyboarding skills
• Basic grammar and math skills
• Standard level skills in word processing (MS Word) and spreadsheet applications (MS Excel)
• Sensitivity to respond appropriately to the needs of a diverse population
• Experience with Microsoft Excel and Access
• Experience with SCT Banner Systems
• Ability to perform spreadsheet and database calculations
• Experience operating a 10-key adding machine
Standard College hours of business 8:30AM – 5PM, Monday through Friday.
Full time (1199/SEIU) bargaining unit employees at Cuyahoga Community College will be considered first for this position. This is a Grade 07, non-exempt support staff position.
During the application process, you may be required to attach a cover letter and/or resume. It is recommended that you have these documents ready to be attached electronically to the online application. This system accepts only MS Word or PDF attachments. Any employment with the College is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and drug screen.
Cuyahoga Community College is committed to attaining excellence through the recruitment and retention of a qualified and diverse workforce. Cuyahoga Community College is an equal employment/educational opportunity institution
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.