Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 3/28/2012.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
The Junior Accountant provides accounting support to the department. The primary duties include preparing financial statements and other reports; establishing and reconciling budgets; managing business and financial affairs; directing and monitoring human resource paperwork; advising department heads, deans, or directors regarding all financial matters.
Eseential Functions, Major Duties, and/or Accountabilities:
- Create accurate financial/management reports for assigned department as needed. 20%
- Prepare and monitor department budgets. 15%
- Coordinator with the business office and the external auditors during annual audits as required. 5%
- Reconcile/record transaction reports and prepares schedules of transactions. 20%
- Prepare journal entries and other related documents.15%
- Monitor University and Foundation Investments and prepares reports. 15%
- Perform other job related duties as assigned. 10%
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.