Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 11/16/2011.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
The level of position into which the candidate will be hired will be based on the amount of relevant experience as determined by the Director.
The Assistant/Associate Director of Admissions and Financial Aid plays a key role in planning and managing all aspects of the admissions and financial aid process. This position involves a full range of admission responsibilities including:
* Marketing and recruitment;
* Reading and selection of candidates;
* Public presentations, travel and interviewing;
* Planning and implementation of yield events;
* Recruitment mailings;
* Updating the Fletcher Admissions web site;
* Coordination of student and alumni volunteers;
* Plays a key role in scholarship selection and counseling current and prospective students on financial aid issues;
* Assists in the planning and production of school publications and marketing materials;
* Serves as the backup for the Director of Admissions when the Director is out of the office;
* Responsible for representing the Admissions Office in the absence of the Director;
* Interacts with Fletcher Deans, faculty, staff, overseers, alumni and students in all areas of responsibility.
* Bachelor's degree
* Minimum of five plus (5+) years of related experience (admissions, education, international affairs)
* Microsoft Office skills
* Excellent interpersonal and presentational skills; excellent computer skills; excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to handle multiple tasks
* Must demonstrate mature and sophisticated judgment, and have the ability to think strategically and work independently
* Ability to work with a demanding and diverse set of faculty, alumni, students, and prospective students
* Domestic and foreign travel
Preferred Qualifications: A Master's degree is preferred. Publications experience is helpful.
Special Work Schedule Requirements: Some evening and weekend hours are necessary. Overnight travel is required.
Tufts University is an AA/EO employer and actively seeks candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/y4p6mnr
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.