Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 3/30/2012.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Lead the Department of Social Work, supervise the Directors of the BSW and MSW programs, the Directors/Coordinators of Field Education, the Department Coordinator, all faculty, and have full or partial release time from teaching for administrative duties as approved. The successful candidate must have the ability to work with and be sensitive to the educational needs of a diverse, urban student population.
The successful candidate will:
1. Lead the Department of Social Work, supervise the Directors of the BSW and MSW programs, the Directors/Coordinators of Field Education, the Department Coordinator, and all faculty.
2. Ensure the highest quality of teaching and learning within the Social Work Department.
3. Assess programs in accordance with CSWE educational policy and accreditation standards.
4. Teach courses in day, evening, weekend and/or online format as needed.
5. Advise undergraduate and graduate Social Work students.
6. Develop partnerships and community collaborations that advance our mission of creating competent professionals in Social Work, working within the Department, in the School of Letters Arts and Sciences, and across the College.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.