Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 2/25/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
The Fletcher School is the United States' first professional graduate school of international affairs. Since 1933 Fletcher's multi-disciplinary education in international relations, law, and business, has prepared the world's leaders to become innovative problem-solvers in government, private sector, and non-governmental organizations.
The Office of Career Services (OCS) provides career education, programming and coaching to Fletcher students and alumni to help them maximize their career opportunities. The OCS also does marketing and relationship management with employers around the world.
All of the assistant/associate director career coaches in the OCS share three primary responsibilities:
1. One-on-one coaching and advising for students
2. Sector-specific career education for assigned career fields and teaching for a required-for-graduation program for all incoming students; career education includes partnerships with student clubs and faculty to execute on-campus programming as well as organizing one of three major annual career events
3. Employer outreach for organizations in assigned career areas and relationship management with existing employers
2. Required education: Masters
3. Special licenses required: None
4. Required computer/technical skills: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Knowledge of systems and how to encourage client usage
5. Other: Position requires occasional evening or weekend work and travel within the US and abroad to meet with employers and participate in annual career trips.
"An employee in this position must complete all appropriate background checks at the time of hire, promotion, or transfer."
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/26g37m3
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.