Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 2/29/2012.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
- Translate surveys from English to Spanish.
- Proofread surveys in both English and Spanish.
- Conduct bilingual telephone surveys when needed.
- This position entails supervisory responsibilities.
- Must be flexible in hours and availability.
- It is the policy of Quinnipaic University Poll that any employees actively working with them may not be actively participating in any of the following:
> In any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office either as a paid consultant or employee, or as an unpaid volunteer.
> In any attempt to influence legislation (commonly known as lobbying) either as a paid consultant or employee, or as an unpaid volunteer.
> Performing any services for a media outlet (such as an internet news company, newspaper, radio station) either as a paid consultant or employee, or as an unpaid volunteer.
> The Poll would like to ensure that all surveys are done accurately and without bias.
- Detail oriented.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word required.
- Bachelor's degree a plus
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.