Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 9/26/2014.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
• Directs all aspects of the Enrollment Center including the welcome center, recruiting, admissions, transitions, general financial aid, registration, and student payments, financial reconciliation of student accounts and other related activities with a strong commitment to student customer satisfaction, quality, and accuracy
• Manages and monitors the Enrollment Center to provide a broad spectrum of accurate information and excellent enrollment services to current and prospective students
• Develops the recruitment plan for the Campus in collaboration with Campus leadership
• Supervises enrollment center financial reports including monthly financial reports dealing with account reconciliations, deposit reconciliation and student life account reconciliation
• Coordinates student enrollment services with the following areas: financial aid, central financial aid processing center, customer service center, and Director of Enrollment Management
• Creates an environment that allows the Enrollment Center Management Team to have a clear understanding of each other’s roles and allows for collaboration and support in all admissions, registration and financial activities
• Interfaces with the Student Accounting department and Attorney General’s office regarding issues/problems on student accounts
• Understands and oversees all financial operations including parking fines, library charges, academic program charges and special event registration
• Serves as the co-custodian of the petty cash fund with the Associate Director
• Understands and enforces the safeguards of cash, deposits receipts and reviews discrepancies in a timely manner
• Overall responsibility for the development of work distribution and assignments for all enrollment services and welcome center staff
• Reviews and tracks systems and processes and make recommendations for improvement to better meet the needs of students and to improve the quality and timeliness of services
• Oversees the processing of academic records
• Provides leadership for the interpretation of College procedures
• Develops area budget, supervises and evaluates staff, and provides required staff development
• Knows, understands, and adheres to applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulatory requirements, and College policies and procedures
• Knows, understands, and adheres to internal or external OBOR and financial audits
• Performs other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE/TRAINING
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or minimum of 4 years of progressively responsible experience in an enrollment services role at a higher education institution.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
• Excellent attention to detail, strong decision-making skills and an ability to work independently
• Proficient in intermediate-level Microsoft Office software applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Demonstrated understanding of and commitment to the relationship between enrollment processes and student success
• Ability to research and analyze issues and develop solutions
• Proven ability to work in a fast paced, high volume and confidential service environment
• Ability to work as a member of a student-oriented Administrative team
• Excellent student customer service skills and proven ability to develop and sustain productive customer relationships
• Proven ability to effectively manage projects
• Advanced proficiency in the Banner System
• Ability to be creative and exercise initiative
• Demonstrated experience and knowledge of all student records system
• Basic knowledge and understanding of general accounting principles
• Problem-solving skills
• Basic knowledge and understanding of financial eligibility requirements and processes
• Sensitivity to appropriately respond to the needs of a diverse population.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE/TRAINING
• Master’s Degree in student personnel, counseling, higher education, or related field and/or minimum of 6 years of progressively responsible experience in an enrollment services role at a higher education institution.
• Collaboration / Inclusion
• Continuous Improvement / Innovation
VERY IMPORTANT COMPETENCIES
• Customer Service
• Servant Leadership
• Flexibility / Adaptability
• Results Focus
• Time Utilization / Organization
• Quality of Work
Normal Hours 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. Hours may vary based upon departmental needs
During the application process, you may be required to attach a cover letter and/or resume. It is recommended that you have these documents ready to be attached electronically to the online application. This system accepts only MS Word or PDF attachments. Any employment with the College is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and drug screen.
Cuyahoga Community College is committed to attaining excellence through the recruitment and retention of a diverse workforce. Cuyahoga Community College is an equal employment/educational opportunity institution.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.