Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 9/25/2014.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Posting Number: FY152031412
Division: EM - Enrollment Management
Position Department: Undergraduate Admission
Position Classification: EF - Exempt/Full Time
Position Cost Center: 1803
Position Band: 28E-Exempt/Salaried
Title of Person to which Position Reports: Lori Cawthorne, Contract Recruiter
Description of Duties:
This position is responsible for the recruitment and enrollment of a globally diverse student population. This would include representing and marketing the institution internationally; providing advice and information to prospective students, families, school counselors and other educational advisors; and executing various projects and assignments under the direction and supervision of the Senior Associate Director of Admission and/or Director of Admission.
Additional Description of Duties: Primary functions include:
1. Plan, execute and evaluate international recruitment travel (approximately 8 to 10 weeks annually) with a focus in Asia or Latin America.
2. Review international applications, evaluate credentials and recommend decisions for January and September enrollments.
3. Coordinate current students hired to conduct outreach to accepted students.
4. Coordinate efforts to train and cross train staff on international admission credentials as well as English proficiency exams: TOEFL, IELTS.
5. Coordinate special events to enhance Bentley's international presence including international yield receptions, international guidance counselor tours, on-line chat campaigns, digital conferences and new opportunities as they arise.
6. Interview prospective students on and off campus.
7. Provide superior customer service via written, telephone and email contact with students, parents, alumni and counselors.
8. Conduct information sessions throughout the year both on and off campus.
Bachelor's degree plus 3 to 5 years of experience in admissions or related field. Expertise recruiting in Asia or Latin America a plus.
-Required expertise in global educational systems particular to region traveled;
-Excellent organizational and analytical abilities; ability to multi task; solid communication skills; computer competency;
-Ability and sensitivity in dealing with diverse populations.
-Position requires exercising judgment, and the ability to work as part of a team as well as autonomously;
-Willingness to travel independently. A current, valid passport as well as driver's license and approval to operate university-leased vehicles based on driving record.
License(s) Required for the Position:
Required Applicant Documents: Resume/Curriculum Vitae
Optional Applicant Documents:
Please provide schedule hours:
Months Per Year:
Posting Date: 07-07-2014
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Position Type: Staff
Quicklink for Posting: jobs.bentley.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=52444
Bentley University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, building strength through diversity.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/dp74z83
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.