Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 7/3/2014.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
• Partner with campus academic leaders on behalf of academic program development and improvement
• Convene campus academic leaders to facilitate coordination and consistency around College-wide initiatives and issues
• Partner with leadership from the College’s Workforce and Economic Development Division (WEDD) to lead initiatives around the development of stackable certificates, non-credit/credit program alignment, and employer engagement
• Partner with Health Careers academic leaders to support curricular initiatives aimed at meeting employers needs in this area
• Administer all aspects of Program Review process in collaboration with campus academic leaders
• Lead ABLE/GED programming including advocacy at State level re policy, funding, and outcomes
• Provide infrastructure and evaluative support for Program Managers and Associate Deans to ensure Program Advisory Committee effectiveness
• Engage campus academic leaders on program adherence to standards and policies defined by accrediting bodies for separately accredited programs and review accreditation reports
• Serve as a liaison to both Workforce Solutions and Corporate College for credit inquiries initially communicated to them through their networks
• Establish priorities and parameters for documenting student learning outcomes, college-wide assessment of learning, and campus-based tutorial support services
• Lead college-wide learning and completion task forces and strategic priorities assigned by the EVP of AL&S
• Attend state-wide academic and other curriculum-based meetings as directed by EVP of AL&S
• Performs other related duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE/TRAINING
• Master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution and/or equivalent job related experience
• Minimum of seven years executive level academic leadership experience in a higher education environment
• Experience in budget management and development
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
• Experience in curriculum development and learning outcomes assessment
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with faculty, administrators, staff, and the public
• Demonstrated management and leadership skills
• Sensitivity to respond appropriately to the needs of a diverse population
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE/TRAINING
• Doctorate degree from a regionally accredited institution
• Experience working in a community college setting
• Experience working with discipline-specific accrediting bodies
Standard College Hours of business 8:30am-5:00pm, Monday through Friday
Required to be flexible to work before and after hours as well as some weekends
During the application process, you may be required to attach a cover letter and/or resume. It is recommended that you have these documents ready to be attached electronically to the online application. This system accepts only MS Word or PDF attachments. Any employment with the College is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and drug screen.
Cuyahoga Community College is committed to attaining excellence through the recruitment and retention of a diverse workforce. Cuyahoga Community College is an equal employment/educational opportunity institution.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.