Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 8/12/2014.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Teach elements of crime scene investigation and exploration of unsolved mysteries. Use tools to assist students in re-enacting a scene, investigate and analyze evidence, and use problem solving skills and techniques to solve the crime or the mystery. Complete all required paperwork. Monitor all activity of the children. Manage classroom with professionalism.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in related area
- Significant work experience in the assigned areas of investigation, evidentiary analysis, investigative journalism or related area
- Superior organizational skills
- Excellent class management/student management skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- A high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Sensitivity to respond appropriately to the needs of a diverse population
- Master’s Degree or higher
- Summer camp experience or experience working with youth
- Teaching experience
Generally 7:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. or 12:15 a.m. – 4:45 p.m. or both Monday – Friday during the summer; Hours may vary depending on departmental needs and summer camp schedule; should be available to teach at multiple campus locations
During the application process, you may be required to attach a cover letter and/or resume. It is recommended that you have these documents ready to be attached electronically to the online application. This system accepts only MS Word or PDF attachments. Any employment with the College is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and drug screen.
Cuyahoga Community College is committed to attaining excellence through the recruitment and retention of a diverse workforce. Cuyahoga Community College is an equal employment/educational opportunity institution.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.