Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 10/7/2014.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
This position teaches and develops curriculum for a full range of courses within the healthcare program area. Depending upon the need, courses may include various continuing education topics in the field of medical billing, coding, reimbursement, medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, as well as courses designed for dental professionals: dental radiographers, dental assistants and dental hygienists.
Other program areas may be added at a future date.
- Bachelors degree or a minimum five years experience working in the appropriate healthcare setting
- Prior training experience
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Able to integrate industry, professional and life experiences into a classroom learning environment
- Maintain a high level of commitment to guide and motivate students in their goals to achieve a higher education
- Flexible work schedule to teach day, evening, and /or weekend courses at multiple college locations
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; working knowledge of Microsoft Access or other database software
- Comfortable presenting to a diverse population of students in either large and small groups
- Prior teaching or training experience in healthcare
- Professional presentation skills
- Minimum three years supervisory experience
During the application process, you may be required to attach a cover letter and/or resume. It is recommended that you have these documents ready to be attached electronically to the online application. This system accepts only MS Word or PDF attachments. Any employment with the College is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and drug screen.
Cuyahoga Community College is committed to attaining excellence through the recruitment and retention of a diverse workforce. Cuyahoga Community College is an equal employment/educational opportunity institution.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.