Detailed Job Description
Bentley University is seeking a IR Analyst I to conduct external survey research and data analysis to support the University's mission.
The successful candidate will assist the Director and IR team in the development and coordination of annual planning and evaluation systems that guide the implementation of strategic planning, and monitors institutional effectiveness at the institutional, divisional, and departmental level.
Additional Description of Duties:
Additional duties include:
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data and assist in the interpretation of the data for presentation; complete multivariate statistical analyses of marketing, admission, and financial aid programs; assess and assure data integrity.
- Support the development, testing, administration, analysis, and distribution of findings to relevant constituent groups for major external surveys.
- Contribute to the evaluation of existing databases and assist in the conceptual and technical development of new data sources both for research and administrative planning purposes.
- Monitor data from peer institutions; maintain benchmark data and distribute relevant information to appropriate departments and offices.
- Monitor and evaluate new tools, models, and software to enhance research and analysis capabilities.
Bachelor's degree and 0-2 years of related experience. Strong set of broad technical skills such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint; basic familiarity with data management software includingSPSS, Tableau,and other comparable software used to analyze, organize and present data. Fluent in qualitative and quantitative research methodology. Skill in designing and implementing surveys both hardcopy and via the web. Excellent oral and written presentation skills.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Bentley University requires reference checks and may conduct other pre-employment screening.
Bentley University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, building strength through diversity.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/w3fqq6s