Detailed Job Description
The Business Systems Analyst II will be responsible for technology support within Facilities Management including the administration of existing computerized asset management system (Infor EAM), its associated report writing tool (Cognos), timesheet tracking system (Kronos), (Autocad) and the finance management system (Banner). He/she is also the project lead on all new technology and the production of all management reporting for the systems mentioned above.
Additional Description of Duties:
- Support and maintenance of Infor EAM, Cognos, Autocad, and Kronos.
- Project lead on all new technology initiatives within Facilities.
- Management of report writing though Cognos and Banner.
- Enforce Infor EAM and Kronos compliance among both management and union staff members. This may evolve into compliance of other systems. This includes exception reporting to determine if departments are compliant.
- Train existing users within Facilities on Infor, Kronos, Cognos, and other technology initiatives. User also needs to train the Residence Life staff on Infor when needed and maintain the Facilities Department web site though the university's content management system (Drupal).
Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5 years experience in Facilities, preferably in higher education with an emphasis in facilities management processes. Knowledge of computerized maintenance management systems and relational databases, developing operations and procedural manuals, the ability to work in a highly technological environment utilizing Excel, PowerPoint, Banner, Infor EAM, Cognos, Kronos, Visual Studio, Enterprise Reporting Systems and other financial computer modeling tools required. Experience writing SQL and C#. Ability to work independently and anticipate the needs of the staff and the Facilities Business Manager.
License(s) Required for the Position
Must hold and maintain a valid, unrestricted United States driver's license, with an insurable driving history as determined by Bentley's insurance carrier.
Bentley University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, building strength through diversity.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/c3y3r6v