Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 10/15/2011.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Academic Programs and Accreditation. Directs activities to ensure academic curricula is current to meet accreditation requirements.
Faculty Supervision and Development. Directly supervises and implements faculty development programs to ensure quality classroom instruction.
Registrar. Directs the Registrar’s activities including class schedules to ensure timely and effective student class schedules and accurate recording of students’ academic progress and completion of programs.
Text Books. Works with Lead Instructors in book selection, purchases and delivery to ensure approved textbook selections are used.
Student Services. Develop and implements programs and processes that ensure students have a supportive atmosphere to complete their programs and obtain jobs.
Learning Resource Center. Works with the Learning Resource Center Coordinators to ensure appropriate resources are available to students and instructors.
Title IV Refunds. Monitors and ensures timely refunds of Title IV funds.
Administration. Develops and implements academic policies, programs and initiatives that facilitate academic communication, teamwork and involvement to maintain or enhance student learning environment and continuously improve the overall quality of procedures and processes within the Academic Programs.
Job Requirements: The following job requirements represent minimum levels of education, experience and competencies/abilities needed to perform this job successfully:
1. Education: Master’s Degree in Education or a related field required
2. Experience: Three years classroom experience at secondary or college level. Two years Management experience.
3. Competencies: Incumbent must (be) able to:
• Project a professional image and provide outstanding customer service
• Keep commitments, meet deadlines and achieve demanding results
• Organize and execute around multiple priorities
• Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Speak effectively to both large and small groups of people
• Prepare and conduct effective presentations
• Demonstrate excellent listening skills
• Cooperate and collaborate as a member of a team
• Use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint to prepare and maintain records, correspondence, reports and other data
• Relate to and work with all levels of the organization
• Embrace and demonstrate on an ongoing basis the Company’s core values of Continuous Improvement, Excellence, Innovation, Integrity, Respect, Service, Teamwork and Having Fun.
4. Physical and Mental Requirements:
Physical Requirements: This job requires normal physical mobility, including the ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Normal hand-eye coordination; arm, hand and finger dexterity, including the ability to grasp and lift up to 40 pounds, is also required.
Mental Requirements: This job requires the ability to read, recall, write and understand information. This job also requires the ability to work under moderate pressure and to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
Environment: This job is normally performed in a clean, well-lighted, heated and cooled office area/classroom.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.