Detailed Job Description
This is a 3-6 month assignment at an hourly rate ..
Our continued growth has created the need for self- motivated, high energy, full life ?cycle contract recruiter with a talent acquisition mindset and demonstrated success in a proactive recruiting environment.
Our culture is high touch and customer service driven. As a result, the contract recruiter must be prepared to maintain a regular on-site presence.
Focus will be on supporting the Recruitment department and hiring managers with fulfilling open requisitions for both faculty and staff roles (exempt and non-exempt). Other special projects in the staffing area as assigned.
Specific duties include:
- coach hiring managers as needed on steps in the recruitment process such as interviewing, selection and reference checking
- Counsel hiring managers on the recruitment process including competency based interviewing
- Post and manage jobs to the applicant tracking system and relevant on-line job sites
- Screen resumes, forward appropriate backgrounds to hiring managers; manage the entire process through to offer letters and references.
- Special projects and research assignments; collaborate with HR colleagues.
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Extensive full cycle staffing experience in a mid sized organization;
- A talent acquisition mindset and experience in proactive recruitment,
- Strong customer service and follow-through ability,
- Excellent project management and organization skills,
- Experience working with an ATS,
- Self-Starter and able to manage projects independently,
- advanced training or demonstrated experience with internet job boards, resume databases, online resourcing and research highly desired.
- experience working in non-profit or higher ed is desirable.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Please attach a detailed resume and a cover letter describing what special qualifications you bring to this role.
Compensation expectations (hourly rate) would be appreciated.
NOTE: this is NOT a benefits eligible role.