Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 10/14/2014.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Posting Number: FY14141478
Division: PR - President's Office
Position Department: Human Resources
Position Classification: NF - Non-Exempt/Full Time
Description of Duties:
Bentley's Human Resources Administrator performs a variety of administrative functions within the HR Department including:
- Entering data and processing paperwork for payrolls related to employee changes.
- Processing leaves including FMLA. Will work with vendors on worker's compensation and unemployment issues and questions.
- Generating reports, letters and labels as needed through Cognos reporting tool. Assist with data compilation for vendor reports.
- Overseeing Performance Management Program administration and resolve technical issues.
- Maintaining HR webpage using Drupal.
Additional Description of Duties: - Enrolling new members into unions and perform related processes.
- Providing administrative support to department as needed to include filing, answering phones, creating letters, mailings, etc.
- Serving as back-up for Human Resources Assistant.
B.S. preferred, with 2-3 years HR experience, preferably in HRIS area. Must possess strong attention to detail, have strong administrative skills. Knowledge of Banner required. High level of confidentiality expected. Working knowledge of payroll systems desired.
Required Applicant Documents: Resume/Curriculum Vitae
Months Per Year: 12
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants: Bentley University requires reference checks and may conduct other pre-employment screening.
Position Type: Staff
Quicklink for Posting: jobs.bentley.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=52396
Bentley University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, building strength through diversity.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.