Detailed Job Description
The Digital Studio Production Artist produces web-based designs as well as some basic html development work, with emails in particular. This role will be working amongst a team of digital designers, project managers, and web (Drupal) developers. This team oversees all of the web design and maintenance for the university.
Additional Description of Duties:
Working closely with the Senior Web Designer, the Digital Studio Production Artist:
- Designs, develops, and tests responsive emails, based on templates, for our undergraduate and graduate admissions department and for other departments on a pre-determined timeline as well as ad-hoc.
- Supports the design and creation of web assets such as header imagery, infographics, and web pages.
- Designs and produces multimedia presentations, illustrations, and computer artwork.
- Designs complex graphics, infographics and animation, using independent judgment, creativity, and computer equipment.
- Produce designs/layouts based on the creative concept and maintains the creative integrity of the original concept.
- Assists in the collection and distribution of assets for production.
This position requires a minimum two years' experience in digital/interactive production, preferably in an agency environment and/or an in-house production studio. The Digital Studio Production Artist must have a Bachelor's degree in graphic design, illustration, fine arts, or art production with an emphasis on print and web design. Expertise in all things digital (email, web page, graphic optimization, etc.) with a genuine understanding of HTML and the ability to code mobile-ready/responsive email builds. Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite and all Microsoft Office applications. Ability to work within a team environment to achieve common or conflicting goals. Attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills are essential. Being well versed in the ins-and-outs of interactive production and the ability to deliver pixel-perfect work is critical. Experience with Litmus or similar e-mail testing tool is a plus.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Please note that only candidates with a portfolio of design work will be considered. Please include a link to your online portfolio in your cover letter or resume.
Bentley University requires reference checks and may conduct other pre-employment screening.
Bentley University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, building strength through diversity.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/64fm2yx